Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for the majority of vehicles on the road. These filters are washable and reusable and are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box. Their drop-in design means adding performance is simple. With most vehicles, you simply remove the disposable air filter and replace it with a K&N. See the applicable instruction sheet for details. Our stock replacement air filters for street vehicles are covered by our famous K&N Million-Mile Limited Warranty and will be the last air filter your vehicle will ever need.
- Designed to increase horsepower & torque for the BMW B58 engine
- Washable & Reusable
- This K&N B58 air filter lasts the lifetime of your vehicle.
- Designed to boost horsepower and rate of acceleration
- Can be cleaned and used again
- High airflow with exceptional filtration
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
- Works with original equipment manufacturer vehicle electronics
- Emissions legal in all 50 US states
- Will NOT void vehicle warranty
- Million Mile Limited Warranty®
BMW 120i, BMW 125i, BMW 220i, BMW 230i, BMW 230i xDrive, BMW 320i, BMW 320i GT, BMW 330e, BMW 330i, BMW 330i GT, BMW 330i GT xDrive, BMW 330i xDrive, BMW 340i, BMW 340i GT, BMW 340i GT xDrive, BMW 340i xDrive, BMW 420i, BMW 430i, BMW 430i Gran Coupe, BMW 430i xDrive, BMW 430i xDrive Gran Coupe, BMW 440i, BMW 440i Gran Coupe, BMW 440i xDrive, BMW 440i xDrive Gran Coupe, BMW M140i, BMW M240i, and BMW M240i xDrive
K&N Million mile warranty
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
We offer worldwide shipping on all products.
If upon receiving your product you wish to return it, we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy"