Milltek Sport BMW G80 M3 G82 M4 Axle Back / Cat Back Exhaust System delivers noticeable power gains, incredible sound & aggressive looks.
As standard, the Milltek system comes as an Axle Back Exhaust System however, with the addition of an OPF/GPF Bypass Mid Section, it becomes a full Cat Back Exhaust System.
Crafted from the highest quality type-304 aircraft-grade stainless steel, this system provides a considerable weight saving over the factory exhaust. The Milltek upgrade dramatically reduces back pressure, improving throttle response with no loss of low-end torque. Mandrel bending in the pipework ensures full-flow bends for better gas flow. Milltek Sport exhaust systems are increased in bore to ensure ultimate performance.
Having a resonated OPF/GPF Bypass Mid Section is quieter and slightly more restrictive than the non-resonated option. It all depends on how loud you wish the car to be. If you would like to purchase a resonated or non-resonated OPF/GPF Bypass Mid Section on its own, we also have these available here.
Designed and manufactured in the UK!
- LH Valved Link & Outlet Pipe - MSBM355
- Adaptors to OE GPF/OPF - MSBM326
- RH Valved Link & Outlet Pipe - MSBM356
- Milltek Rear Silencer/Backbox - MSBM357
- Non-resonated OPF/GPF Bypass Mid Section - SSXBM1194
- Resonated OPF/GPF Bypass Mid Section - SSXBM1193
- Your chosen tips
- High-quality type-304 aircraft-grade stainless steel
- Precision, quality-controlled manufacture to ISO 9001 standards
- Substantial weight saving over original equipment exhaust systems
- Reduces back pressure with no loss of low-end or mid-range torque
- Sharper throttle response
- Designed & manufactured in the UK
- BMW G80 M3 Saloon (2021+)
- BMW G80 M3 Competition Saloon (2021+)
- BMW G81 M3 Touring (2023+)
- BMW G81 M3 Competition Touring (2023+)
- BMW G82 M4 Coupe (2021+)
- BMW G82 M4 Competition Coupe (2021+)
- BMW G83 M4 Convertible (2021+)
- BMW G83 M4 Competition Convertible (2021+)+)
GPF-equipped models ONLY
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all products sold by R44 Performance Limited are designated Race Only and are solely for competition/off road use limited to racing formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, may be in violation of local, state, and Federal laws. R44 Performance Limited does not implicitly or explicitly confirm the legality of using any products it sells on public roads; that is entirely the responsibility of the consumer.
We get a large number of custom orders and requests everyday, so as a result it is not always possible for us to keep every item in stock at all times in our warehouse. If you require the item urgently please contact our sales team here to check the stock before you make your purchase.
We totally understand if you're not certain a part will be compatible with your car, so we highly recommend contacting us here with your query. Our friendly sales team will then be in touch to confirm if this part is the correct part you are looking for.
All in stock products ship the same day if ordered before 2pm GMT
For out of stock items we will contact you with an estimated wait time if not otherwise specified above.
We offer worldwide shipping on all products. If upon receiving your product you wish to return; we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy
All of our products come with a standard warranty of 1-3 years. This is dependant on the type of product however. For more details please see our warranty page here.