dAHLer BMW Exhaust Flap/Valve Controller is the perfect solution for your BMW to take control of your vehicle's exhaust sound.
This device allows the user to manually open and close your vehicle's factory exhaust valves at the push of a button. Plugging directly into the existing OEM harness, the daHler valve controller is super simple to install, requiring no coding. The valves are controlled using the supplied remote or can be programmed into your mirror buttons for seamless integration.
Please note: For safety reasons, your vehicle's valves cannot be permanently closed using the daHler controller as air restriction under full throttle may cause damage over time.
- Start mode adjustable via remote control or memory function
- Use the remote control to specify the function in which the vehicle should start. Or you can activate the memory function and the device always remembers the last driver’s setting even after an engine stop
- If BMW updates the computer software, the dAHLer Exhaust Flap/Valve Control Module is not lost or overwritten
- Operates as minimally in the vehicle as necessary
- Does not trigger error message. When your vehicle goes to the BMW workshop for maintenance, no errors appear on the DIS machine
- Undetectable to plug-in diagnostic readers and it leaves no traces behind
- Improves driving experience
- Each system is individually checked for function after assembly and subjected to quality assurance.
- All Modules are made in Germany by a team of specialists at an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
- Built to be safe from the ground up
- Permanently resistant from up -30° to +80° C. As a rule - no heat protection is required
- BMW F20/F21 1 Series
- BMW F22/23 2 Series
- BMW F10 M5
- BMW F30/F31/F34 3 Series
- BMW F32/33/36 4 Series
- BMW F40 1 Series
- BMW F80 M3
- BMW F82/83 M4
- BMW F87 M3
- BMW F90 M5
- BMW F09 M6
- BMW G20/G21/G28 3 Series
- BMW G22/G23/G26 4 Series
- BMW G29 Z4 Roadster
- BMW G80 M3
- BMW G82/G83 M4
- BMW G87 M2
- Toyota A90 Supra Mk5
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- daHler exhaust flap/valve controller
- Remote control
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all products sold by R44 Performance Limited are designated Race Only and are solely for competition/off road use limited to racing formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, may be in violation of local, state, and Federal laws. R44 Performance Limited does not implicitly or explicitly confirm the legality of using any products it sells on public roads; that is entirely the responsibility of the consumer.
We get a large number of custom orders and requests everyday, so as a result it is not always possible for us to keep every item in stock at all times in our warehouse. If you require the item urgently please contact our sales team here to check the stock before you make your purchase.
We totally understand if you're not certain a part will be compatible with your car, so we highly recommend contacting us here with your query. Our friendly sales team will then be in touch to confirm if this part is the correct part you are looking for.
All in stock products ship the same day if ordered before 2pm GMT
For out of stock items we will contact you with an estimated wait time if not otherwise specified above.
We offer worldwide shipping on all products. If upon receiving your product you wish to return; we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy
All of our products come with a standard warranty of 1-3 years. This is dependant on the type of product however. For more details please see our warranty page here.